The Solon Comets have played their first three games in the friendly confines of .
The football team now takes their 2-1 record on the road to North Royalton, a team with a high-scoring offense and a 3-0 record.
Here's five things you need to know about the Week 4 matchup:
1. Game Time: 7 p.m. Friday. The game will be played at Serpentini Stadium in North Royalton.
2. Matchup History: This is the eighth meeting between the Comets and the Bears, and Solon leads 5-2. The last meeting was a Solon 62-20 win last season.
3. Time to Build: The team has responded well since the week 2 loss to Glenville, and tonight's game needs to be another step forward, said Coach Jim McQuaide. "We want to be remembered at Serpentini Stadium on Friday night," he said. "Our team has worked extremely hard to improve after our Week Two loss and our guys are fired up as we get into this next part of our schedule. This is a key week for us to build upon the things that we did well last week against a very good Buchtel team."
4. Solon Player(s) to Watch: This week keep an eye on linebacker C.J. Hanna and the Comets defense. They will have to work hard to keep a high-flying Bears offense out of the endzone. In their three wins this year, North Royalton has scored 148 points -- averaging 49 points per game -- while the Comets have scored 77, about 26 points a game.
5. League Play Begins: This week marks the beginning of Northeast Ohio Confence Play. First up is the short NOC divisional crossover portion of the schedule. Since the inception of the Northeast Ohio Conference in 2007, Solon owns a 9-1 record in crossover games.