It's going to be 92 degrees in Solon today, so it's time to talk about staying cool.
Lucky for all of us, Solon offers a number of ways to stay cool and beat the summer heat. Here's the top five:
1. Hit the Pool: Solon has two outdoor pools, the Solon Community Center Pool and the Municipal Pool on Arthur Road. Both are filled with cold water, and offer a relaxing way to cool off.
2. Go See a Movie: has cool, dark theaters showing the latest Hollywood offerings. If you need something cool to do for a couple of hours, a movie may be the ticket.
3. I Scream, You Scream: Ice cream is what we're talking about here. And Solon offers some good options for cooling off, including: and . Looking for iced coffee? Try .
4. Need an Air Conditioner?: Maybe you don't have an air conditioner in your home. Perhaps today is the day that you finally decide it's time. Try calling , a local HVAC contractor.
5. Read a Book, and More: The is filled with good books and fun activities, it's open all day and it's air conditioned! Enough said.