Solon Patch launched a new blogging platform last week that gives residents the opportunity to offer their opinions on their own blogs.
Here are five quick reasons why you should blog on Solon Patch:
- It’s easy. You get signed up and then with a few clicks of a mouse, you will be able to put your thoughts and expertise on the website.
- The time commitment is up to you. Whether you want to do it daily, weekly, monthly or less frequently, the time you put into your blog will depend on your schedule. We won’t require you to do any more than you can.
- It’s your voice. There will be very little editing done to the blog entries. The editor will check for libel and quality issues and may correct a typo or a comma here and there, but will not change much on your blog.
- You get to share your knowledge and expertise. Whether you like politics, local government, Newton's great schools, realty, knitting, cooking, gardening or basket weaving, you have a place blogging for Patch.
- You get to meet others with similar interests. You will find people with similar interests and share information, including discussing politics, figuring out new recipes, getting tips about lawn care and learning about the great things happening in the schools.
Are you interested? If you want to learn more or sign up, email email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!