Here are the five things you need to know today in Solon.
1. Lacrosse Game Rescheduled: Solon Lacrosse was supposed to play against North Canton Hoover High Wednesday. But . The game was rescheduled to 6 p.m. tonight at Solon High School.
2. Check out Solon High's Award Winners: Wednesday, we posted a list of Solon's . Check out the complete list, and stay tuned today for a list of senior scholarship recipients.
3. Prom Weekend: This Saturday is Solon High's senior prom. We'll have pictures and video from the magical event, but we also want to see your own pictures. So send them along to email@example.com.
4. This Day in History: Garlic, and bloodsucking and stakes through the heart. Today in 1897, Bram Stoker's Dracula went on sale in London. Cue best Dracula laugh here.
5. Hints of Things Ahead: Solon has a number of new restaurants popping up. We're going to have some articles introducing you to them in the coming days, so stay tuned for that.