Jimmy Dimora is guilty.
That's big news in Cuyahoga County, where he was a county commissioner for years.
Here's a roundup of stories about today's guilty verdict.
- Crain's Cleveland Business: Dimora found guilty on 33 of 34 counts by federal jury in Akron
- FOX 8: Dimora Trial: Timeline of Events, Charges, Verdict
- Plain Dealer: Jimmy Dimora federal racketeering trial: Judge tells jury to return Tuesday, not to talk about case
- WTAM: FitzGerald predicts long prison term for Dimora
- Plain Dealer: Federal jury issues 'guilty' verdict against Michael Gabor Jr., driver for ex-Cuyahoga commissioner Jimmy Dimora
See a good story about the Dimora trial or verdict? Tell us in the comments, and leave a link, and we'll add it to the list.