Invite a friend
HRRC Class: "Aging in Place"
Part of Home Repair Resource Center’s workshop series focusing on the needs of seniors. A participation fee of $25 will entitle homeowners age 62+ from Cleveland Heights, University Heights, and South Euclid to attend one workshop and receive a 90-minute in-home consultation with HRRC Senior Repair Specialist Wesley Walker; modest fee for additional workshops. (Workshops are also open to residents of other communities; call for details.) To register, call (216) 381-6100, ext 22 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Where||Home Repair Resource Center 2520 Noble Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH 44121|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||11:00 am–12:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
|Phone||(216) 381-6100, ext 22|
|Price||$25 (see above)|
More About Home Repair Resource Center
Home Repair Resource Center is a nonprofit organization that has worked to maintain and strengthen the houses of Cleveland Heights since 1971. HRRC’s primary focus is helping homeowners accomplish repairs through loans and grants, skills training and repair information. In addition, HRRC assists people with other aspects of home ownership: classes for prospective home buyers, financial education and counseling, foreclosure intervention, and renovation of seriously deteriorated properties.
Other events here
- HRRC Workshop: Installing a Ceiling Fan Mon, Jun 3, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- HRRC Presentation: "Contracting Repairs" Wed, Jun 5, 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- HRRC Workshop: Interior & Exterior Handrails Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- HRRC Workshop: Porch Flooring Replacement Mon, Jun 17, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- HRRC Presentation: "Home Emergency Preparation" Wed, Jun 19, 11:00 am–12:30 pm
- HRRC Presentation: "Managing Your Money as You Age" Thu, Jun 20, 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- HRRC Workshop: Exterior Painting Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- HRRC Presentation: "Is My Electrical System Ready for the Next 50 Years?" Tue, Jun 25, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm