Solon School Board Vacancy: Five More Applied, Total Is 11
In total, 11 candidates applied for a vacancy on the Solon School Board.
A grand total of 11 residents applied to serve on the Solon School Board.
Solon Patch has already published the names and resumes of six candidates. However, the district office had received five more applications before the Friday deadline that were not included in the initial packet.
Those candidates are:
- Harold S. Booker I: Principal and teacher.
- Chris Bryant: Former teacher, parent of Solon student, ran for school board in 2011.
- Adrienne B. Gottlieb: former school board trustee in Indiana
- Richard A. F. Mendelsohn: Attorney, past candidate for mayor
- Ken Myers: Attorney, parent of a Solon student, ran for school board in 2011.
The previously announced candidates are:
- John N. Heckman: Accountant, parent of Solon students, ran for school board in 2011
- Bruce S. Rutsky: Attorney and judge, parent of Solon students
- Richard C. Perry: Insurance agent, parent of Solon students, ran for Solon School Board before
- Robert A. Paulson: Former mayor of Solon, ran for school board in 2011
- Amy Sonia Richards: Parent of Solon students
- Scott H. Schooler: Attorney, worked for other school districts
Solon Patch has posted the resumes of all of the applicants, so go there to learn more about them.
Then take our poll and vote who you would pick if you had the choice!