Six Solon homes in foreclosure were up for sheriff's sale in November.
Three of them were sold, two of them higher than the appraised value, according to the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's website.
Three sales were withdrawn.
Here's the details on each home sale:
|ADDRESS||APPRAISED VALUE||MINIMUM BID||SALE PRICE
|38765 Flanders Drive||$425,000||$283,334||$442,000
|36950 Pepper Drive
|6442 Dorset Lane
|37445 Fawn Path Drive
|6020 Liberty Road||$160,000||$106,667||
Withdrawn (Order of the Court)
|32900 Aurora Road
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Thieves Strike All Over Solon In Rash Of Car Break-Ins: Interactive Map
- Hide Your Valuables: More Cars Broken Into In Solon
- City, Solon Companies Have Part- and Full-Time Jobs Available
- Solon Schools Urge Safety During Prom Celebration
- House for Sale Has Stone and Maple Fireplace Framed by Maple Bookshelves