New to Solon Patch: Morning Blast
We've got five things to know, do and think about today
We're ramping up our content in Solon Patch, starting today.
Every weekday morning, you can come by and get all the info you need to start your day, a package of features we're going to call our Morning Blast.
We want your feedback! If you like the Morning Blast, let us know. If you don't, let us know that, too. If you have suggestions for how we can make our daily infodump even better, please share by sending the editor an email.
Here's the line-up:
1. The centerpiece of the blast will be the feature story, which will give you a variety of things: important government news, sports coverage, business profiles, police stories and much more.
2. Along with the feature story, we'll give you five things you need to know today. That will highlight a random assortment of useful stuff: events for the day, a story from earlier in the week you may have missed, any useful links to other news and information sources, interesting local facts and much more.
3. We will also give readers the local forecast so you can best prepare for your day. This will be up at 6 a.m. sharp, so come by and see what Mother Nature has in store for you.
4. Finally, we want to highlight some of the other great content on Solon Patch, so we plan to direct you to some of our latest announcements, blog posts, volunteer opportunities and much more.
5. Our last point today is a reminder that besides the morning posts, we will have fresh news and other local content throughout the day, so stop by Solon Patch often to stay up-to-date on what's going on in your town!