A 42-year-old Maple Heights woman facing drunken driving and child endangerment charges after she was pulled over in Solon on Oct. 15.
Solon Police pulled over Arlene A. Fields, 42, while driving erratically on Harper Road at about 7:46 p.m, according to a police report.
The woman appeared drunk and failed a sobriety test. She blew a .193 on a breathalyzer test, more than double the legal limit of .08, according to the report.
The woman's 2-year-old daughter was also in the car, and was crawling around in the back seat unrestrained.
Fields was arrested and charged with child endangerment, drunken driving and failure to secure her daughter in a safety seat. She also had an active warrant for her arrest from Maple Heights for failure to appear at court.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Thieves Strike All Over Solon In Rash Of Car Break-Ins: Interactive Map
- Hide Your Valuables: More Cars Broken Into In Solon
- City, Solon Companies Have Part- and Full-Time Jobs Available
- Solon Schools Urge Safety During Prom Celebration
- House for Sale Has Stone and Maple Fireplace Framed by Maple Bookshelves