A 21-year-old Bainbridge man was arrested for felony drug possession after a Solon police officer sniffed out a backpack full of marijuana.
Cody T. Bulman, 21, of Bainbridge, faces a charge of felony drug possession. That's a fifth-degree felony.
A police officer stopped a car that was weaving on U.S. 422 on Aug. 11 at 1:25 a.m.
The officer immediately smelled the strong odor of raw marijuana coming from the car, according to the police report.
The car was searched and the cop found a backpack filled with 246.6 grams of marijuana, enough for the charge to be considered a felony.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Thieves Strike All Over Solon In Rash Of Car Break-Ins: Interactive Map
- Hide Your Valuables: More Cars Broken Into In Solon
- City, Solon Companies Have Part- and Full-Time Jobs Available
- Solon Schools Urge Safety During Prom Celebration
- House for Sale Has Stone and Maple Fireplace Framed by Maple Bookshelves