A 42-year-old Solon man faces a felony charge of domestic violence after Solon Police say he attacked his wife with a butcher's knife in their home on Hamilton Court.
The wife, a 42-year-old woman, was able to fight off her husband's attack, according to the police report. In fact, her husband was injured with a laceration to his abdomen as the two struggled with the knife.
According to the police report, the husband was angry because he came home hungry and was unhappy with the food selection at the house.
He then started breaking things in the kitchen and grabbed the butcher knife and went after his wife.
The man faces a felony charge of domestic violence. It's a felony because he has a prior domestic violence conviction.
Police say he may face other charges as well.
See More on Patch
- Solon Man Charged With Assaulting Girlfriend at Twinsburg Motel
- Woman Charged With Felony Drug Possession After Traffic Stop
- Solon Man Wanted For Felony Domestic Violence Turns Himself In
- Man Huffs Keyboard Cleaner, Crashes Into Tree: Best of the Blotter
- Woman Won't Give Ex-Boyfriend New Phone Number, So He Steals Her Phone