Two Solon homes in foreclosure are scheduled to go to sheriff's sale in late October, according to the Cuyahoga County Sheriff's website.
The sheriff's sales for these homes are scheduled for Oct. 29.
- 5915 LIBERTY ROAD, minimum bid of $73,334, appraised value of $110,000.
- 35912 SOLON ROAD, minimum bid of $153,334, appraised value of $230,000.
So far this month, five Solon properties were already sold at auction.
- 5435 BRAINARD ROAD, Sold for $66,667 on Oct. 1
- 5800 LEDGEBROOK LANE, Sold for $120,000 on Oct. 9.
- 33750 ARTHUR RD, Sold for $90,000 on Oct. 9.
- 32563 SOUTH BURR OAK DRIVE, Sold for $156,000 on Oct. 15
- 31360 SOLON ROAD #33 & #34, Sold for $245,000 on Oct. 15 (commercial property)