An man just fired by a Solon company decided to vent his frustrations a bit too much, leading to his arrest on drug abuse charges.
According to Solon Police, officers were called to Arrow Electronics on Fountain Parkway to deal with a just-fired employe who was causing a scene.
Police found the man waiting at a bus stop despite having a car at the business. They returned to the scene and searched the man's car. According to the police report, officers found pills containing a white powder and some marijuana in the car.
The man, 22-year-old Airez Hoyt-Montreal Eberhardt of Shaker Heights, is charged with drug abuse. Other charges could be added on depending on the results of tests on the pills.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Thieves Strike All Over Solon In Rash Of Car Break-Ins: Interactive Map
- Hide Your Valuables: More Cars Broken Into In Solon
- City, Solon Companies Have Part- and Full-Time Jobs Available
- Solon Schools Urge Safety During Prom Celebration
- House for Sale Has Stone and Maple Fireplace Framed by Maple Bookshelves