A Solon Police officer stopped along Cochran Road at 1 a.m. on Aug. 8 because a man was waving his arms, apparently trying to flag the officer down.
Turns out it was just an intoxicated man who didn't know where he was.
The man, a 25-year-old from Shaker Heights, was confused and disoriented, was all alone and had no cell phone, according to the police report.
When asked where he was going, the man said "to Solon." He then told police he was from Solon, but then said he was from Warrensville Heights, and then Shaker.
He was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct.
See More on Patch
- Man Living in Woods, Taco Bell Rage: Best of the Blotter
- Two Trucks Reported Stolen From Solon
- Note Used to Rob Walmart, Failed Pizza Robbery, Drunk Man Tased: Best of the Blotter
- Police Dog Takes a Bite Out of Crime: Best of the Blotter
- Man Huffs Keyboard Cleaner, Crashes Into Tree: Best of the Blotter