Chicago Deli needs one more day to get its new location at Solon Village ready.
The restaurant posted on its Facebook page that it now plans to open on Tuesday, Oct. 23. The deli originally wanted to open today.
Chicago Deli had its last day in its location in the corner of the old Solar Center a week ago, and was closed last week.
"We are so excited and can't wait to see all of you there!" the restaurant posted on Facebook last week.
The Soup Pot is also open again in its location.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Thieves Strike All Over Solon In Rash Of Car Break-Ins: Interactive Map
- Hide Your Valuables: More Cars Broken Into In Solon
- City, Solon Companies Have Part- and Full-Time Jobs Available
- House for Sale Has Stone and Maple Fireplace Framed by Maple Bookshelves
- Solon Schools Urge Safety During Prom Celebration