Blog for Solon Patch and Make Your Voice Heard!
Solon Patch is looking for bloggers, and passionate, creative community voices like yours are needed!
Are you passionate about something in Solon?
Whether it's food, family, schools, government, business, social issues, exercise, fashion or business— if it's your thing, we'd like you to consider blogging about it for Solon Patch. Anyone may apply.
We've already got some great local bloggers:
- Suzi Castiglione is involved in everything from PTA to the Solon Center for the Arts. She blogs about local events and goings-on.
- Solon High senior Zachary Schwartz, our newest blogger, wrote a popular post about Chipotle and the need for a better downtown in Solon.
- We've also had a running blog featuring the Solon Speech & Debate Team and their accomplishments this season.
Don't be shy! Solon Patch is on a mission to recruit fresh voices, and this is a great opportunity to make your voice heard. We want to hear what you have to say.
Patch bloggers are not paid and will own their blogs, so if you are already blogging and want to share with our readers, too, let us know. This is a chance to share your expertise and opinions with a wider audience!
Contact Editor Chris Mazzolini if you are interested in adding your voice to the conversation.
I am specifically interested in talking with:
- Musicians, Live Music Fans, Audiophiles and Artists
- Parents, High School Students, Teachers and Professors
- Priests, Pastors and holy men and women of all faiths
- Outdoors types and Gardeners
- Car Aficianados
- Bartenders, Baristas and Foodies
- Fashion Experts, Stylists and Crafters
- Volunteers and Nonprofit Workers
- Health and Fitness Experts
- Local Sports Fans
- Any other Solon resident who has something they want to say!